Hematite quartz is an unusual stone which can range from various tones of yellows and reds depending on the iron content in the quartz. This occurs very rarely in nature. Sometimes other minerals may occur within the quartz, these stones are called lodalite quartz. The dots and various metals, rutiles, and inclusions make for very interesting stones, no two are alike. They are prized by collectors.
Hematite quartz is said to strengthen, rejuvenate, and cheer one up. It can enhance courage and enthusiasm, and act as a spiritual healer and helps one recover from physical exertions. The hematite content helps with enhancing the blood, circulation, nerves, muscles, and senses.
- Approximate dimensions:
- Size small: 40 mm x 40 mm x 25 mm
- Size medium: 45 mm 40 mm x 30 mm
- Genuine stone.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as cleaning products or aerosols, will damage it over time. If you polish the stone, use a dry cloth only, or an air duster that does not contain any disinfectant or other chemicals.
*This is a natural mineral specimen, and no two are exactly the same. Please note that the item you receive will have slight variations from the one photographed.
This stone is also known as: Golden Healer Quartz, Golden Hematoid Quartz, Yellow Hematoid Quartz