Malachite features beautiful designs in which the bands of lighter and darker green come together to produce swirls and patterns of unequal beauty in the gemstone world. Each piece is entirely unique. The main sources of malachite are Africa and the Ural Mountains of Russia.
Malachite was used as a gemstone by the ancient Egyptians. The Russian Czars prized malachite, some even had rooms that were made with malachite walls, columns, and fireplaces. Some believe that malachite can revitalize the body and mind when worn, and that it can help your adventurous side. It may also help stimulate the brain to promote the power of your imagination and enable you to become more decisive.
Each high quality natural stone bead is skillfully polished individually, then drilled to create this colorful bracelet. Connected with jewellery elastic, this bracelet stretches to fit. Perfect for stacking with other bracelets or just to wear on its own. A must-have staple for any jewellery box.
- Features high quality genuine stones
- Available in 6mm, 8mm and 10mm sphere beads
- Inner circumference of each bracelet:
- 6mm beads: 160 mm/ 6.3 inches
- 8mm beads: 162 mm/ 6.4 inches
- 10mm beads: 152 mm/ 6 inches
- Modelled on an 153 mm/ 6 inch wrist.
- This item includes an information card about the stone
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item
*This piece contains authentic stones, and no two are exactly alike. The item you receive may have slight variations from the one photographed.