Labradorite is a form of plagioclase feldspar; it is closely related to moonstone. It is a chatoyant stone (colors flash on different angles), usually blue and green with pinks, yellows and other colors on occasion. Good Labradorite will have a bright flash or play of colors when turned different angles.
Labradorite is considered a magical stone for those who travel and embrace the universe. Inuit peoples claim Labradorite fell from the frozen fire of the Aurora Borealis, transforming to the extraordinary and separating reality from unseen realms.
The gold finish earrings feature sterling silver with a gold finish. These beautiful earrings have all the class of gold without the cost - they are a must-have for those who prefer a gold finish.
- Set in sterling silver or gold finish
- Dimensions: 8 mm x 5 mm x 3 mm
- Features genuine stones.
- Dangle earrings.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as shampoos or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
**This piece contains authentic stones, and no two are exactly alike. The item you receive may have slight variations from the one photographed.