Mystic Topaz is an enhanced clear topaz. In order to create it, clear topaz is first cut then treated on the back of the stone with a permanent bond to give it unique kaleidoscopic colours, prominently greens, blues and purples. Since this process only affects the surface of the stone, special care should be taken of your piece.
The ancient Greeks believed that topaz could increase the strength of the wearer and even provide invisibility in desperate times. In traditional Indian belief systems, topaz is said to unlock the throat chakra, which facilitates communication and self-expression. Therefore, topaz is thought to be beneficial to artists, writers, public speakers and others who are concerned with self-expression. While we can't guarantee this piece will make you invisible, the beautiful colors of this stone are sure to wow you. Worn together or on their own, we hope you enjoy your topaz rings.
- Each ring is set in sterling silver with a one-micron thick gold finish.
- Features a genuine stone
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
- This piece features our custom R&G stamp, which signifies that it is designed and manufactured exclusively for Rocks and Gems Canada. We hope you enjoy our custom designs.
This stone is also known as: celestial topaz