Labradorite is a form of plagioclase feldspar; it is closely related to moonstone. It is a chatoyant stone (colors flash on different angles), usually blue and green with pinks, yellows and other colors on occasion. Good Labradorite will have a bright flash or play of colors when turned different angles.
Labradorite is considered a magical stone for those who travel and embrace the universe. Inuit peoples claim Labradorite fell from the frozen fire of the Aurora Borealis, transforming to the extraordinary and separating reality from unseen realms. We hope that this Labradorite brings you the gift of serendipity, protects your aura, and brings a little magic into your life.
- Each ring is set in sterling silver with a one-micron thick gold finish.
- Dimensions of gemstone
- Thin ring: 6 mm x 6 mm x 3 mm
- Thick ring: 7 mm x 7 mm x 4 mm
- Features genuine gemstones
- This item includes an information card about the gemstone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece
This piece features our custom R&G stamp, which signifies that it is designed and manufactured exclusively for Rocks and Gems Canada. We hope you enjoy our custom designs.
*This piece contains authentic stones, and no two sets are alike. The item you receive will be the same as the picture displayed for the size available.