Our Canadian Labradorite is considered a magical stone for those who travel and embrace the universe. Inuit peoples claim Labradorite fell from the frozen fire of the Aurora Borealis, transforming to the extraordinary and separating reality from unseen realms. We hope that these Labradorite rings bring you the gift of serendipity, protect your aura, and bring a little magic into your life.
- Each ring is set in sterling silver with a one-micron thick gold finish.
- Features a genuine stone
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
- This piece features our custom R&G stamp, which signifies that it is designed and manufactured exclusively for Rocks and Gems Canada. We hope you enjoy our custom designs.