This unusual white stone often comes in clear or translucent pieces, other pieces are a more solid white. The truly distinctive characteristic of the dendritic opal are the dendrites, a crystal or crystalline mass with a branching treelike structure, that mark the stone, caused by the mineral manganese. These patterns sometimes form unique patterns and scenes within the gemstone. Each piece is very unique, as some will be more opaque, and some more translucent.
Dendritic opal assists in spiritual growth and helps in balancing both yin/yang energies. It is a great aid in healing wounds from past lives and ground one’s spiritual energy within the physical body.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Sizes available: 6.25, 8 - SOLD, 8.25.
- Gemstone dimensions: 19 mm x 13 mm x 6 mm
- Features a genuine stone.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*For more ring sizes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
**The first three pictures are for displaying the type of ring setting. You will receive the exact same ring as the one you select.