Tourmaline is a truly unique and fascinating gemstone. It can come in almost all of the different colors of the rainbow, including green, blue, pink, red, black, orange, and brown, plus many shades and combinations of the various colors. Gemstones cut with two or three colors of tourmaline are rarer and are called bi-colour and tricolour stones.
Tourmaline is believed by some to make one openhearted and giving, some believe it can make one calm, centered, and able to communicate more effectively.
Each high quality natural stone bead is skillfully polished individually, then drilled to create this colourful bracelet. Connected with jewellery elastic, this bracelet stretches to fit. Perfect for stacking with other bracelets or just to wear on its own. A must-have staple for any jewellery box.
- Features high quality genuine stones
- Strung with 5mm sphere beads
- Inner circumference: 6.5 inches/165 mm
- Modelled on an 6.5 inch/165 mm wrist
- This item includes an information card about the stone
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item
*This piece contains authentic stones, and no two are exactly alike. The item you receive may have slight variations from the one photographed.