Topaz has been prized as a gemstone throughout the ages, and comes in a variety of colours, including yellow, brownish-yellow, pink, green, orange, colorless and blue. Blue topaz may be found along the western coast of North America but the primary source remains South America and Russia.
Some believe that blue topaz will aid in tissue regeneration and enhance the metabolism. They also believe it may enhance self confidence and may help one to gain wisdom and insight more easily.
Each high quality natural stone bead is skillfully polished individually, then drilled to create this colorful bracelet. Connected with jewellery elastic, this bracelet stretches to fit. Perfect for stacking with other bracelets or just to wear on its own. A must-have staple for any jewellery box.
- Features high quality genuine stones.
- Strung with 9mm sphere beads.
- Contains 21 beads in total.
- Inner circumference of 165mm/ 6.5 inches.
- Modelled on an 153mm/ 6 inch wrist.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.