Blue Peruvian Opal Pendant
- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Information Card Provided
- Tracked Shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Blue Peruvian opal is a relatively new and rare find. It is a very translucent to opaque blue or green stone with color similar to the Caribbean Sea. It is sometimes called blue opal. On occasion dendritic black patterns may be found in the stones, as well as browns and other minerals that add to the character of the stones. Peruvian opal may also be found in shades of soft pink.
The Peruvian opal has soft relaxing energies. Legend says that it takes the tension out of communication and helps ideas flow freely. It softens the impact of stress from the outside world and can help one to release the trauma of old wounds. It facilitates facing the future with a tranquil healing nature. This stone is reported to be good for quieting the mind and as an aid to sleep.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Gemstone with setting: 31 mm x 16 mm x 6 mm
- Bail length: 10 mm
- Features a genuine stone with a cabochon finish
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*Sterling silver chain is not included. It is available for purchase here.
Any item(s) purchased will be shipped within 48 hours, however most are processed within 24 hours of the confirmation of your order.
We use a tracked service for all items.
According to the postal service, US & Canadian parcels should arrive within 6 business days, international items should arrive within 11 business days after dispatch. Please be aware that these are subject to change and delays can occur outside of our control.
You can view the entire shipping policy here.