Tourmaline is a truly unique and fascinating gemstone. It can come in almost all of the different colors of the rainbow, including green, blue, pink, red, black, orange, and brown, plus many shades and combinations of the various colors.
Black tourmaline, also named Schorl, is a sodium iron aluminium tourmaline species. It can be found in granites and granite pegmatites, in high temperature hydrothermal veins, and in some metamorphic rocks on almost every continent.
It is a powerful stone for protection, as it clears oneself and ones surroundings of negative energies. It is a great aid in releasing old thought patterns, anxiety, anger and feelings of unworthiness, and doing so, it helps being grounded and present in this moment.
- Specimen A: 27 mm x 29 mm x 26 mm
- Specimen B: 36 mm x 29 mm x 27 mm
- Specimen C: 29 mm x 25 mm x 22 mm - SOLD
- Specimen D: 34 mm x 20 mm x 16 mm - SOLD
- Specimen E: 29 mm x 26 mm x 26 mm
- Specimen F: 24 mm x 29 mm x 31 mm
- Specimen G: 40 mm x 17 mm x 18 mm
- Specimen H: 34 mm x 25 mm x 24 mm
- Genuine stone.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as cleaning products or aerosols, will damage it over time. If you polish the stone, use a dry cloth only, or an air duster that does not contain any disinfectant or other chemicals.