Rutilated Quartz Beaded Bracelet - High Quality
- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Information Card Provided
- Tracked Shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The quartz stone family is extremely large and varied. Some of the more famous members include amethyst (purple quartz), citrine(yellow quartz), smoky quartz (black), as well as all the various agates and jaspers. Clear or white Quartz is often found in crystal form and is the most often sought after for its healing or crystal properties.
Rutilated Quartz is formed when a band of foreign mineral has grown inside the quartz. Rutiles may be gold or red (titanium). Sometimes other minerals such as black tourmaline, pyrite, hematite or epidot (to name a few), may be found growing inside quartz. These types of quartz with rutiles growing inside them are very rare and sought after.
Quartz is said to receive, activate, store, transmit and amplify energy. It is also said to be an emotional balancer as it dispels negativity. It is the stone used most often for meditation. Rutilated quartz is thought to be a powerful healer. It is stronger than other quartz as the rutiles are said to intensify the power for the quartz. Quartz may be found worldwide including many Canadian locations. Whatever your beliefs, may your piece of quartz bring you good luck and years of enjoyment.
- Features genuine stones.
- Available in 7mm and 8mm sphere beads.
- Inner circumference of each bracelet:
- 7 mm: 158 mm/ 6.25 Inches
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*This piece contains authentic stones, and no two are exactly alike. The item you receive may have slight variations from the one photographed.