Ammonites, found worldwide, are extinct marine animals that closely resemble the modern day squid. It's spiral shape symbolizes continual change and evolution. Since ammonites have absorbed cosmic energy over eons of time, this fossil will help stimulate the life force (Chi) within.
Topaz is a high temperature mineral that is often found in igneous rocks. Topaz comes in many different colors including yellow, brownish-yellow, pink, green, orange, colorless and blue.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Dimensions: 45 mm x 35 mm
- Features a genuine fossil.
- This item includes an information card about the fossil.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This fossil requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the fossil itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.