- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Information Card Provided
- Tracked Shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
A crystal or gemstone pendulum is a simple way to access Divine guidance, allowing you to make decisions or achieve personal growth. Another popular use for pendulums is to aid in choosing new crystals that are right for you to use. Pendulums are very accurate, if used correctly.
The pendulum connects to your intuition and responds to electromagnetic energy, notifying you of chakra imbalances and allowing you to begin healing. If it moves clockwise, then that chakra is open and balanced, but if it moves counter-clockwise there may be a blocked energy. If used for guidance, it will move in a variety of ways that you will learn to interpret over time. You want the pendulum to tell you how it shows yes and no, so start small and ask it questions you already know the answers to. Then work up to using it to divine the answers to things you do not know. If you are extremely skeptical, you may not see results. Just relax your mind and tell yourself to allow the process to happen. Then do it again. Most people find they get a reaction straight away.
Amazonite is a beautiful blue-green gemstone that often reminds people of the colors of our Canadian Rocky Mountain lakes or of tropical oceans. It is found in both massive and crystal formations. Our main Canadian source of amazonite is in Quebec, near Montreal. The stone is also found in the United States, China and other parts of the world.
Amazonite is thought to soothe the nervous system and strengthen the heart and body of the wearer. Whatever your beliefs, may you enjoy your piece of amazonite.
- Crystal approx. dimensions: 40 mm x 20 mm.
- Chain dimensions: 150 mm.
- Genuine crystal.
- This item includes an information card about pendulums and the gemstone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as cleaning products or aerosols, will damage it over time. If you polish the stone, use a dry cloth only, or an air duster that does not contain any disinfectant or other chemicals.
*This item is genuine and no two are exactly alike. The item you receive may have slight variations from the one photographed.
**Amazonite tumble in image two is not included. If you would like to purchase any of our amazonite products, please click here.