Natural Agate Pendant
- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Information Card Provided
- Tracked Shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Agate is a relatively common stone that comes in hundreds of different varieties and colours, and may be found around the world. Agates are believed to have been formed millions of years ago during volcanic eruptions when the volcanic lava flows left cavities filled with gas. As the flows cooled, these cavities allowed for mineral bearing solutions to enter, and the combinations of these solutions along with heat, pressure and millions of years, allowed the agate to form.
Agate is said to strengthen the body and mind and when worn will give the wearer a sense of courage. It is also said to be a powerful healer.
- Sterling silver bail top set with cubic zirconia
- Gemstone in setting: 29 mm x 29 mm x 4 mm
- Bail length: 8 mm
- Features a genuine gemstone
- This item includes an information card about the gemstone
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item
This gemstone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the gemstone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.