Mookaite Beaded Bracelet
- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Information Card Provided
- Tracked Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Mookaite is an unusual rock that is becoming extremely popular due to its unusual look and colors. Often red or rust, it also comes in beiges, purples, browns and gold/ yellows. Of course, combinations of the above colors are also possible, which make mookaite an unusual and colorful stone. A member of the jasper family, it is a durable stone that can take a wonderful polish.
A lot of time and effort goes into looking at the rough rock before deciding where to cut. Gem cutters will try to select rock that is the most beautiful and has the most unusual patterns and color combinations to produce jewellery out of.
Some believe mookaite may promote variety, fun, and help you experience things more intensely, and that it may also enhance your immune system.
Each bead is skillfully polished individually, then drilled to create this colorful bracelet. Connected with jewellery elastic, this bracelet stretches to fit. Perfect for stacking with other bracelets or just to wear on its own. A must-have staple for any jewellery box.
- Features genuine stones
- Inner circumference of each bracelet with Mookaite beads:
- 4 mm: 158 mm/ 6.25 Inches
- 6 mm: 165 mm/ 6.5 Inches
- 8 mm: 165 mm/ 6.5 Inches
- 8 mm-XL Size: 201 mm /7.9 Inches
- 10 mm: 158 mm/ 6.25 Inches
- 12 mm: 158 mm/ 6.25 Inches
- Inner circumference of each bracelet with Mookaite + Lava Stone beads:
- 6 mm: 158 mm/ 6.25 Inches
- 8 mm: 177 mm/ 7 Inches
- This item includes an information card about the stone
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item
*This piece contains authentic stones, and no two are exactly alike. The item you receive may have slight variations from the one photographed.