Peridot has been prized since ancient times. Its history can be traced back to the ancient Egyptians who used the stone. Hawaiian legends called the stone “divine tears”; the green stones were believed to have been wept by Pele, the goddess of the volcano. Peridot has long been enjoyed as August's birthstone.
Some believe that wearing peridot will reduce stress, stimulate the mind and accelerate personal growth. It may also help with anger and guilt and may be used as a detoxifier.
Each bead is skillfully polished individually, then drilled to create this colorful bracelet. Connected with jewellery elastic, this bracelet stretches to fit. Perfect for stacking with other bracelets or just to wear on its own. A must-have staple for any jewellery box.
- Features genuine high quality stones
- Strung with 6 mm sphere beads
- Inner circumference: 165 mm/ 6.5 inches
- Modelled on an 150 mm/ 6 inch wrist
- This item includes an information card about the stone
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item
*This piece contains authentic stones, and no two are exactly alike. The item you receive may have slight variations from the one photographed.