Rutilated Quartz Pendant
- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Information Card Provided
- Tracked Shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The quartz crystal family is extremely large and varied. Rutilated quartz is quartz where a band of foreign mineral has grown inside the quartz. Rutiles may be gold or red (titanium), and sometimes other minerals such as black tourmaline, pyrite, hematite, or epidot (to name a few), may be found growing inside quartz. These types of quartzes with rutiles growing inside them are very rare and sought after.
Rutilated quartz is thought to be a powerful healer; it is stronger than other quartz as the rutiles are said to intensify the power for the quartz.
- Set in sterling silver.
- Gemstone in setting: 27 mm x 20 mm x 6 mm
- Bail length: 10 mm
- Features a genuine stone.
- This item includes an information card about the stone.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*Sterling silver chain is not included. It is available for purchase here.