The Muonionalusta meteorite is located north of the arctic circle in the northern part of Sweden and and was first found in 1906. It is older than Earth, as it dates within several million years of the formation of our solar system. It is part of the iron core or mantle of a planetoid, and has been through four ice ages since landing on Earth.
Some iron meteorites can display a beautiful etched pattern once sliced, polished and gone through a special process in diluted acid. With time, patience and good care, the piece reveals its hidden crystalline structure, a stunning pattern named Widmanstätten. Each meteorite is unique and will display a different crystal structure.
Meteorites are known to assist with spiritual growth, increase psychic abilities and help connect with other realms. This piece is a perfect gift for the dreamers, space enthusiasts and armchair philosophers.
- Features genuine meteorite and stone beads.
- Strung with 8mm sphere beads.
- This item includes an information card about the meteorite.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This meteorite requires special care - This meteorite has a high iron content, and exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time (it will rust). If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.