Campo Del Cielo meteorites are estimated to have fallen from space onto Earth between 4000-5800 years ago. Meteorites provide evidence for the early composition of the universe, and can lead to many interesting questions like whether a meteorite destroyed the dinosaurs or brought life to Earth. Translated to "field of heaven", this Campo de Cielo meteorite is perfect for the dreamers, space enthusiasts and armchair philosophers.
Green amethyst is extremely uncommon. Only certain amethyst stones from mines with a higher iron mineral content in the amethyst will produce the green color change. More often, the natural amethyst is heat treated to produce the green color. A favorite material of ancient cultures, amethyst has endured the ages as one of man's most prized possessions. In the Middle Ages it was believed that amethyst would protect one from drunkenness. Today, some believe that amethyst has calming and protective qualities and that wearing amethyst will increase inspiration and intuition.
Smoky quartz is a variety of quartz, often found in beautiful black crystals. Scientists believe the black may have been caused by natural radioactivity in the Earth, but don't worry, it is perfectly safe to handle now. It is an excellent grounding stone. It gently neutralizes negative vibrations and is detoxifying on all levels.
- Dimensions: 30 mm x 23 mm x 10 mm
- Features a genuine meteorite.
- This item includes an information card about the meteorite.
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item.
- This meteorite requires special care - due to its high iron content, exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, may cause it to rust it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.