Labradorite Faceted Beaded Necklace
- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Information Card Provided
- Tracked Shipping
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Labradorite is a Canadian gemstone that comes from several places in Newfoundland, including Tabor Island, Cornerbrook, and various parts of Labrador. It has also been found in the Canadian North West Territories and Nunavut. It is sometimes used by the Inuit people of Canada’s north but not often, as it is a hard stone to work with. It is a chatoyant stone (colors flash on different angles), usually blue and green with pinks, yellows, purples, and other colors on occasion. Good labradorite will have a bright flash or play of colors when turned different angles.
Labradorite is a form of plagioclase feldspar; it is closely related to moonstone. Some believe labradorite can enable a person to work longer and more productively without tiring.
- Sterling silver clasp
- Dimensions of each faceted bead: 3 mm x 6 mm
- Necklace length: 16 inches + 1 3/4 inch extension
- Features genuine stones
- This item includes an information card about the stone
- A certificate of authenticity is included with this item
- This stone requires special care - exposure to water and other chemicals, such as lotions or perfumes, will damage it over time. If you polish the jewellery, avoid polishing the stone itself. A silver-cleaning dip should never be used with this piece.
*This item is authentic, and no two are exactly alike. The item you receive may have slight variations from the one photographed.
*The pendant is not included with this item. Feel free to email us at email@example.com to inquire about any suggestion on a pendant that fits this necklace.